Considering a Career with CENTURY 21?
As a CENTURY 21 sales associate, you become a member of the largest residential real estate sales organization in the world.
The CENTURY 21 System helps real estate professionals achieve lasting success by providing brand marketing and sales tools that are among the finest in the industry.
A Career with CENTURY 21 Maselle & Associates
With successful offices located in Madison, Byram, Brandon, Clinton, on Lakeland Drive in Flowood, and Germantown, TN, CENTURY 21 Maselle & Associates has a strong presence and has long been recognized as a leader in real estate sales throughout the CENTURY 21 system. We take pride in our reputation, because it allows us to attract quality people who conduct their business with their clients and fellow associates fairly and with integrity. Through the years, we have learned that the success of our company is the result of a true spirit of cooperation with fellow realtors throughout the real estate community.
A career in real estate can afford you the freedom and flexibility not commonly found in most careers. This independence certainly has its rewards in terms of job satisfaction and the opportunity for financial success. You are rewarded in direct proportion to your efforts, and there is no limit on the amount you can earn.
Below are just some of the many services CENTURY 21 Maselle & Associates provides to help you and your real estate career be all that it can be!
CENTURY 21 Maselle & Associates prides itself on providing today’s best real estate technology and computer services. The internet has quickly become the most utilized tool for buyers and sellers, and with this in mind, we have equipped our agents and staff with the tools they need to give them a competitive advantage to better serve our clients.
We are continuously improving and expanding our range of technology services. Listed below are some of the services and tools we provide to our agents:
- High speed internet access- Provided for all associates at their work stations
- Workrooms with multiple computer stations at all office locations- Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet access, black and white along with color digital printers, fax and copy machines.
- CENTURY 21 Maselle & Associates website- Includes all active company listings. Daily system updates with photos, virtual tours, and details from MLS, slide shows, agent page, open house page, featured homes page, personalized property searches with auto email notification for clients, and more.
- Personalized agent web sites- Professional websites available for agents with all of the same features that are used on our company website. Multiple personalized templates are available.
- Extranet website- Includes online forms, company directory, link to create flyers, message center, calendar and contacts programs, and more. Accessible from any computer with internet access.
- Email- Email accounts provided to all agents and staff. This email account is accessible from anywhere with internet access. Uses Microsoft Outlook Exchange Server.
- Daily MLS feed- Includes data and pictures used for public and agents’ personal websites
- 21 Online intranet site- Includes valuable information for agents, including CENTURY 21 events, training, marketing tools, e-greetings, newsletters, regional and national awards rankings, agent financial tools, and more.
- Computer support staff
CENTURY 21 Maselle & Associates’ marketing services are unparalleled by any other real estate company in the city. Our goal is to make sure our agents are armed with all of the tools they need to successfully provide for and represent their clients at all times.
Some of our company’s marketing services are listed below:
- Maselle Magazine- Monthly 32-36 page full color magazine that is distributed throughout the Metro Area.
- Virtual Tours- We take our own virtual tours and post to MLS, Frontdoorkey.com, and CENTURY21.com, which will then be transferred to several website partners. Virtual tours can greatly enhance listing effectiveness.
- Company Photographer- We have a company photographer on staff to take all still shots and virtual tours of our listings. These still shots and virtual tours are posted to MLS, Frontdoorkey.com, and CENTURY21.com by our photographer for your convenience.
- Professional Flyers- Professional flyers can be ordered online and delivered to an agent the next day. These flyers are available at a discounted rate to our agents.
- Active listings linked to Frontdoorkey.com, CENTURY21.com, realtor.com, Homesearch.jacksonrealtor.com, Coldwellbanker.com, ERA.com, BHGrealestate.com, Trulia.com, Realestate.yahoo.com, Frontdoor.com. Realestate.aol.com, Cyberhomes.com, Zillow.com, Realestatejournal.com, Openhouse.com, Cityfeet.com, and Loopnet.com.
Education and training are very important to both new and experienced sales associates. Through a continuation of in-house classroom instructions and assignments, the new sales associates learn the fundamentals of selling from qualified instructors. Continuing education is done for all sales associates through sales meetings and personal sessions.
- Weekly new agent training- These sessions usually last 1-2 hours each and feature a different topic every week.
- 2 week Boot Camp- These intensive sessions cover topics such as making an effective listing presentation, properly filling out and negotiating contracts, phone duty, professional etiquette and ethics, relocation, types of mortgage financing, home warranties, and more.
- Create 21 online training- Career Real Estate Agent Training and Education. 6-week course allowing new agents to attend live sessions and self-paced Web-based sessions from the convenience of their own computer.
- Company trainer on staff
Qualifications for Real Estate License
Licenses shall be granted only to persons who present satisfactory proof to the Tennessee Real Estate Commission that they are trustworthy and competent to transact the business of a real estate salesperson in such manner as to safeguard the interests of the public.
Every applicant for a resident license as a real estate salesperson shall be age eighteen (18) years or over, shall be a bona fide resident of the State of Tennessee prior to filing his application, and shall have successfully completed a minimum (60) hours in state approved courses in real estate; and shall have successfully completed the real estate salesperson’s examination administered by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission.
Application for License
Every applicant for a salesperson's license shall apply therefore in writing in a form prepared by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission and shall provide such data and information as the Commission may require. The application shall be accompanied by a sworn statement by a sponsoring real estate broker certifying that, in his opinion, the applicant is honest and trustworthy, and recommending that the license be granted to the applicant.
Each applicant for license shall also be accompanied by two (2) photographs of the applicant in such form as the Commission may prescribe.
Each application or filing shall include the social security number of the applicant.
In addition to proof of his honesty, trustworthiness and good reputation, the applicant shall take a written examination which shall be administered by the Real Estate Commission and shall test reading, writing, spelling, elementary arithmetic and applicant’s general knowledge of the statutes of this state relating to real property, deeds, mortgages, agreements of sale, agency, contract, leases, ethics, appraisals, and such other matters the commission certifies as necessary to the practice of real estate brokerage in the State of Tennessee.
Any applicant who fails to pass the examination for salesperson upon two (2) occasions, shall be ineligible for a similar examination, until after the expiration of three (3) months from the time the applicant last took the examination.
Upon satisfactorily passing such examination and upon complying with all other provisions of law, a license shall be issued to the successful applicant who, upon receiving such license, is authorized to conduct the business of a real estate salesperson in the state of Tennessee.
An application fee of $120.00, payable to the state, which includes your one year's license fee, will accompany the salespersons application for license.
For more information on a career in real estate or for a confidential interview, please contact Jan Maselle at 601.291.1201 or email her at email@example.com.
Click here for information on the Maselle School of Real Estate- “Professionals Teaching Professionals”.